Ingredients3 lb spare ribs
1 level tsp salt
2 level tsp brown sugar
1 small clove garlic, crushed
¼ level tsp pepper
2 level tsp soya sauce
1 tsp cooking wine
- Blend all the ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour this mixture over the spare ribs, which should be left intact.
- Marinate for 2 hours, turning and basting frequently.
- Bake the ribs on a rack in a baking pan in a moderate oven for 1 to 1½ hours, pouring out the fat and basting frequently with the marinade.
- When cooked, cut into individual ribs and serve with boiled rice and the remaining gravy.