Ingredients1 lb white fish
4 oz fresh white bread crumbs
1 tsp salt
¼ tsp (level) pepper
1 tsp chopped parsley
2 eggs, beaten
2 oz melted margarine
3 tbsp browned bread crumbs
- Chop the fish into small pieces after removing the skin and bones.
- Mix the fish, bread crumbs, salt, pepper and parsley together.
- Add the beaten eggs and melted fat.
- Press into a cake tin, pre-greased and sprinkled with browned bread crumbs.
- Cover with greased paper and bake for 45 minutes at a medium heat.
- Serve hot with parsley or egg sauce.