Ingredients1 small whole fish or fish cutlets
Salt and pepper
Dried bread crumbs and flour
Oil for frying
Parsley, lemon or lime slices
3 slices tomato
- Clean the fish and season for about 20 minutes with eschallot, salt and pepper.
- Remove the seasoning. Dip first in egg then in crumbs, or alternatively, dust with flour.
- Fry in smoking hot oil on both sides until brown. Drain thoroughly.
- Warm the tomato slices through.
- Arrange the fish on a serving platter. Garnish with parsley, lemon or lime slices and tomato slices.