Jerk Chicken Crescent Sandwiches
Easy to prepare, these jerk-spiced sandwiches are great alone or as part of a larger meal. Makes 4 sandwiches.
Ingredients1¼ cups chopped cooked chicken breast
¼ cup chopped green onions
¼ cup coarsely chopped roasted red peppers
¾ teaspoon Caribbean jerk seasoning
2 teaspoons soya sauce
1 (8-oz.) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
1 egg white, slightly beaten
½ teaspoon sesame seed
- Heat the oven to 375°F. In medium bowl, combine the chicken, onions, peppers, jerk seasoning and soya sauce. Mix well.
- Separate the dough into 4 rectangles. Firmly press perforations to seal.
- Spoon ½ cup chicken mixture onto half of each rectangle. Fold the dough in half over the filling, and press the edges together. Seal the edges with fork, and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Brush the tops with egg white and sprinkle with sesame seed.
- Bake at 375°F for 15 - 18 minutes or until they become deep golden brown.