Ingredients1 large coconut, grated
1 large tin evaporated milk
½ tin gelatine
Sugar to taste
- Add ¼ pt of water to the grated coconut, squeeze to extract the milk and strain to remove cous-cous.
- Add undiluted evaporated milk and sweeten to taste.
- Dissolve the gelatine thoroughly in 2 tablespoons hot water then stir into milk mixture. Colour if desired.
- Pour either into 1 large glass bowl or into individual bowls, and refrigerate until set.
- Decorate with fruit or coloured grated coconut.